DIFFERENT TYPES AND USES FOR MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
Material handling equipment and systems are crucial to many companies that need to handle and store bulk material. Generally, material handling equipment refers to equipment designed to move, control, protect or store material through various processes at warehouses and facilities. You can find this equipment used across many different industries, making it very versatile. By knowing more about material handling equipment, you can better outfit your facility with the right equipment and systems for your company’s needs.
TYPES OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT
Material handling equipment usually falls under four main categories: bulk handling material equipment, engineered systems, storage and handling equipment and industrial trucks.
BULK HANDLING MATERIAL EQUIPMENT
Bulk handling material handling equipment covers equipment that transports, stores and controls bulk materials. Generally, manufacturers design bulk handling material equipment to move and store materials in a loose form. You can find these pieces of equipment handling food, liquid, metal items and minerals.
If you want a clear idea of what bulk material equipment is, review some of the main types below:
- Hoppers: Hoppers are large funnel-shaped objects with openings that close. Companies use hoppers to pour loose materials into containers.
- Reclaimers: Reclaimers are large machines designed to pick up loose materials from a company’s stockpile.
- Conveyor belts: Conveyor belts are an essential part of a conveyor system. They use drums or pulleys to rotate their belts and move materials in bulk from one location to another.
- Stackers: Stackers are key to bulk material handling. This automated equipment can move loose materials to stockpiles on their own.
- Bucket and grain elevators: Sometimes referred to as grain legs, bucket elevators vertically move bulk materials. They’ll transport these materials on a production pathway and sometimes store them…………
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
FOR MANY MORE UPDATES AVAILABLE CLICK BELOW
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE COMPLETE CONTENTS
SOME CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR GOLD SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Join us as a GOLD SUBSCRIBER and get access to read important books.
We are going to close all what’s groups of CEV soon due to difficulties in posting information or message in more than 5 groups of CEV at a time.
All future posts of empanelment notices & professional importance will be shared on
3. The Twitter handle of CEV India
after closing the groups.
All members of these groups are requested to register themselves at the following link immediately for Getting all related timely updates…