FREE COMPLETE STUDY MATERIAL NOTES FOR IBBI EXAMINATION
ONLINE BATCH STUDY MATERIAL-50 HRS EDUCATIONAL COURSE UNDER RULE 5(1) READ WITH RULE 12(2)(a) FOR REGISTRATION AS VALUERS UNDER THE BANNER OF CEV IAF RVO
FREE COMPLETE STUDY MATERIAL NOTES FOR STAAD-PRO
INTRODUCTION ABOUT STADD PRO
ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF MULTISTORY COMMERCIAL BUILDING, UNDERGROUND WATER TANK, ELEVATED WATER TANK, STEEL TRUSS
STAAD PRO is the leading structural analysis and design software from Bentley. STAAD PRO is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structure including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles and much more.
STAAD PRO is being used vastly because of its following advantages:
- easy to use interface,
- confirmation with the Indian Standard Codes,
- versatile nature of solving any type of problem,
- Accuracy of the solution
STAAD PRO features a state-of-the-art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element and dynamic analysis capabilities.
1.1 GRAPHICS ENVIRONMENT:
- A) Model Generation
- Interactive Menu-driven Model Generation with the simultaneous 3D display.
- 2Dand 3D Graphic Generation using rectangular or polar coordinate systems.
- Generate Copy, Repeat, Mirror, Pivot, etc. or quick and easy geometry generation.
- Quick/easy mesh generation.
- Comprehensive graphics editing.
- Graphical Specification and Display of Properties, Loadings, Supports, Orientations.
- Import AutoCAD DXF files.
- Access to Text Editor.
- B) Model Verification
- 2D/3D drawings on screen as well as on plotter/printer.
- Sectional views or views with listed members only.
- Isometric or any rotations for full 3D viewing.
- Display of Properties, Loadings, Supports, Orientations, Joint/Member numbering, Dimensions, Hidden line removed, etc.
- Plot manipulation according to the size, rotation, viewing origin and distance.
1.2 Analysis &Design:
- A) Static Analysis
- 2D/3D Analysis based on state-of-the-art Matrix method to handle extremely large job.
- Beam, Truss, Tapered Beam, Shell/Plate Bending/Plane Stress.
- Full/Partial Moment Releases.
- Member Offset Specification.
- Fixed, Pinned and Spring Supports with Releases. Also inclined Supports.
- Automatic Spring Support Generator.
- Active/Inactive Members for Load-Dependent structures.
- Tension-only members and compression-only members, multi-linear spring supports.
- B) Dynamic / Seismic Analysis
- Mass modeling, Extraction of Frequency and Mode shapes.
- Response Spectrum, Time History Analysis.
- Modal Damping Ratio for Individual Models.
- Harmonic Load Generator.
- Combination of Dynamic forces with Static loading for subsequent design.
1.3 DESIGN OF DIFFERENT MATERIAL: ………………………READ MORE
TO READ THE COMPLETE NOTES CLICK THE LINK BELOW