PROCEDURE AND BENEFITS OF PROPERTY REGISTRATION
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROPERTY REGISTRATION ONLINE
Along with the online filled form we need to attach the following documents
- Identity proof of parties involved(Aadhar Card, PAN card etc.)
- Two passport photographs of parties involved
- Sale deed
- Power of authority in case the party is representing someone else.
- If the party is a company then power of attorney/letter of authority, along with a copy of the resolution of the company’s board, authorizing him to carry out the registration, certificate of incorporation
- property card
- proof of payment of stamp duty, and registration fee….
TO READ THE COMPLETE INFORMATION CLICK BELOW